Rooftop Caper game is a great choice for Batman fans and PC gamers. It's simple but still offers enough of a challenge that it's worth playing. In this particular game, Batman, takes the battle atop of Gotham City rooftops. As Batman, you will battle against Kanjar Ro and his evil crew. As you attempt to climb roofs and do battle, you will have a variety of tools and maneuvers at your disposable, including the ability to jump and use grappling hooks. You will be able to attack Kanjar Ro and his henchmen with batarangs and various attacks.
While fighting off villains and attempting to reach your destination, you will find that there are obstacles along the way. You must find a way to overcome them. Collecting batarangs, point orbs and health spheres will help you do so.
Rooftop Caper has very nice graphics and is fun to play. It is also easy to learn. This game is ideal for those Batman fans who want to get their fix of the caped crusader. With games such as Rooftop Caper readily available, individuals can get it whenever and wherever they'd like.
Give Rooftop Caper a try and take your shot at defeating Kanjar Ro and his trouble causing gang. Good luck and enjoy!
All Batman posts
|Last Updated ( Saturday, April 13 2013 10:56 )|
- Batman Enemies
- Top Batman Games For Consoles
- Nightmare Batman and the All-New Infinite Crisis Game
- Revenge Of Gorilla Grodd Game Review
- Injustice: Gods Among Us - Game Preview
- Batman Superpowers
- Batman Arkham City Review for Home Consoles
- Batman and Robin
- Batman vs Mr. Freeze Game Review
- Infinite Crisis: Gaslight Batman - Game Preview
- Batman vs Spiderman - Who wins in a fight?
- Batman Beginnings
- Batman and DC Comics
- Batman's Friends
- The Dark Knight Movie Review