Batman Road Work
(game has been generously donated by one of Batman fans, and it represents artistic expression of our beloved superhero and therefore is absolutely free. Don't forget that real Batman belongs to DC Comics - dccomics.com and they hold the copyright.)
As shown in the image above, first you need to click and drag the object (road constructing element) to a desired place. The block will probably bounce off other objects and rotate until it gently fits inside the road hole. Some pot holes are large enough to take several constructing elements, so you must combine them together until everything is filled up properly. Finally, when you think you're ready and the road is fixed, press the 'start truck' or 'start bike' or 'start batmobile' or whatever the batman drives - button to see if the Batman's vehicle will make it to the other side. So basically, this game contains elements of both logic and physics game. Time is not measured, so you can think as much as you like.
How to play? The solution
Experienced players will probably find most 'tracks' more on the easy side, but not all of them. That's why I have prepared solved levels screenshots, with all construction blocks sorted out and edged clearly with a red line. You should see them all below. In case you prefer video walkthroughs, I've made one for batmangamesonly' YouTube channel as you can also see that one down below.
Solved Levels Screenshots
Batman Road Work Walkthrough: Levels 1 - 10
Like us to unlock all levels (FB & G+) !!!
Surprise for Facebook and Google Plus users. Each player who clicks on facebook (FB) or google plus (G+) button will visit than batmangamesonly.com and than he/she should give us a like from there. Player will get instant access as ALL LEVELS get UNLOCKED immediately! Unless you really want to go through each and every level, this is a great option for those impatient players who would like to skip easier 'bike' levels and sit behind the batmobile's wheel (tumbler) right away.
Friends & Foes' quotes and remarks
Mind boggling games could be boring to some, so that's why we decided to spice things up a little bit by quoting some of famous Batman's friends and foes. You can see them at the beginning of most levels. Here's the list of all quotes you can see in this game:Foes:
- "Insurance won't cover that pothole damage, Batman!" - Joker
- "Not smart enough, better take a detour!" - Black Mask
- "Probably the worst bridge in the world!" - The Riddler
- "Solve this, you dumbest detective ever" - Two Face
- "The world's greatest detective - Year, right!" - The Penguin
- Robin: "Holy Roadblocks! Watch out, Batman!"
- Alfred Pennyworth (Batman's butler): "Would you like some tea after fixing the road?"
- Catwoman: "That small pothole can't stop you Batman!"
Interesting facts about Batman and his vehicles
As mentioned earlier, Batman Road Work is trying to be educative as well. Between each level you will see some interesting facts written on 'Did you know?' board, about Batman so you can learn a thing or two. Let's enlist all these facts below. My favorite is the last one about Heath Ledger (number 9).
- 1. "Batman monster truck competed in three Monster Jam World Finals and won in 2007. and 2008."
- 2. "The very first vehicle that the Batman drove was a Batplane. The famed Bat-mobile was introduced later."
- 3. "Christian Bale refused to play Batman if Robin appeared anywhere in the Dark Knight trilogy."
- 4. "The Batpod ejects out of the Tumbler's front end, making the Tumbler's front wheels both of the Batpod's."
- 5. "The first Batmobile (Ford Lincoln Futura) was built entirely by hand in Italy in 1966 and cost 250000$."
- 6. "Batman has genius level intellect (IQ 192). He studies Biology, Technology, Mathematics & Physics."
- 7. "Tumbler is the only Batmobile to not be called the Batmobile in the films."
- 8. "The Tumbler was stress tested by an aircraft company."
- 9. "Out of respect for Heath Ledger, the Joker is never once mentioned in Dark Knight Rises movie."
We really hope you liked the game...