New Batman Pumpkin Carving Patterns With Instructions
Just around Halloween DC Comics have decided to come out with a new set of DC-themed pumpkin carving patterns for the October of 2015, dedicated to some of the best known Batman villains. Available in .pdf format, ready to download, print and cut out on your pumpkin, you have an option to choose between 4 villains: Riddler, Harley Quinn, Catwoman and the Creeper.
You can download and print them from this page this page and this is how they look like: If you visit that page, you will see 4 images, and if click on any of them you will get to a page with printable pattern image in pdf format.
This is just a preview of how it looks like (the originals are on dc comics page) in case of Harley Quinn. According to some comments if appears that the Harley's pattern was the most appealing one of all.
In case this is your first jack-o-lantern carving, you might be needing some help, so check out the video below with the instructions on how to use these patterns properly.
Pumpkin Carving Patterns: How to do it properly
In short, these are the steps to take (pin hole method):
- Beware the Batman - Cartoon Network has pulled the show from its lineup
- Batman vs Superman Movie 2016 - Nasty Brawl With Batman Prevailing
- Batman Arkham Knight - Update
- DC Universe Online PS4 - First Impressions
- Holy Gossip! Does Batman Have a Son?
- Batman At Movies - Photo Gallery
- Lego Movie: Is It Worth Your Time?
- Batman The Ride - World's Greatest Bat-Coaster in 4D
- Batman News - December 2014 Recap
- Top 10 Batman Games Ever - BatmanGamesOnly picks
- Googling Batman Stuff - News for May 2015 - BatmanGamesOnly
- Googling Batman Stuff: Batman spotted on Suicide Squad movie set - News - BatmanGamesOnly
- The Bromley Batman - Real-life Batman On The Streets Of London
- Lego Batman 3 Beyond Gotham (2015) - What's New - Batmangamesonly.com
- New Batman Pumpkin Carving Patterns With Instructions